Pop Up Camper Covers by Carver - RV Cover Supply
All Carver - RV Cover Supply Pop Up Camper RV Covers are made from our exclusive Performance Poly-Guard®
- 100% Marine-grade polyester, the perfect choice for long-lasting outdoor performance.
- Highest tear strength available. Performance Poly-Guard® is an 8 ounce, 600x600 denier tight weave that provides
exceptional tear resistance.
- UV and mildew resistant.
- Excellent resistance to fading.
- Extremely water repellent. Breathable to help allow interior moisture to escape.
- Available in Haze Gray
- Made in USA
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
All Carver Pop-up Covers are made to order. At this time, please allow 20-25 business days for manufacturing.
Carver Pop Up Camper RV Cover Features Include:
- Fit-Specific to Pop-Up Trailers. Sizes range from 8′ to 30′ in length in 2′ increments.
- Heavy Duty Elastic in the hem at front and rear of cover to snug against the unit.
- Does not have zippered access.
NOTE: To determine the correct size for your Pop-Up Trailer:
- Length – Use the spec sheet box length for your unit – do not use deployed length. If the length overall includes the hitch, please subtract 2′ for the hitch length and then select the cover size accordingly.
- Width – Use the spec sheet width for your unit. Our cover will fit a maximum width of 90″.
- Height – Use the spec sheet height for your unit. Our cover will fit a total height up to 40″.
The cover has elastic in the hem at the front and rear of the cover to snug against the unit. The package also contains 2 – 33’ tie-down straps. These straps go over and under the unit. Thread the loose end of the strap through the buckle and tighten. These straps are built just like the boat cover tie-down kit, only longer.
Accessories Included in the Carver Pop Up Camper RV Cover Package:
- 2 – 40’ tie-down straps
- Mesh Storage Bag
- Installation instructions
- There are 3 important factors to consider when applying the Carver pop-up cover.
1 – Our cover will only fit units up to 90” wide. Be mindful that there are models on the market today that are 100” (currently we do not have a cover to accommodate 100” in width.
2- Be sure you are looking at the box length only and not the deployed length.
3- When determining the length, if the unit does not give a box length then it means the hitch length is added to the Length Overall. Minus 2’ for the hitch and apply cover accordingly.
|Length||Width||Height||Poly-Guard® Order No.|