SkyShield Molded Fiberglass Travel Trailer Cover by Classic Accessories
Water-repellent SkyShield™ Deluxe Tyvek® RV covers by Classic Accessories provides a bonded tear-resistant DuPont™ Tyvek® top with PermaPro™ ripstop sides for all-season protection. Zippered side and rear panels for easy access to storage compartments.
When you buy a Classic Accessories RV cover you are not just getting a cover; you’re also purchasing peace of mind. Not only will you be protected from the elements, but you’ll be protected with the easiest warranty in the industry. If your product fails within the warranty period, look for us online and take advantage of our Hassle-Free warranty program supported by our US-based customer service team.
- MOLDED TRAILER COVER DIMENSIONS:
- 4-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: We provide a Four-Year Limited Warranty on our SkyShield™ Molded Fiberglass Travel Trailer Cover
- MOLDED TRAVEL TRAILER COVER: Bonded DuPont™ Tyvek® roof fabric, is a lightweight, tear and water resistant fabric that is easy to wipe clean for all-season protection
- DURABLE RV COVER WITH ADVANCED FEATURES: Grey PermaPRO™ ripstop fabric at side panels protects cover from damage due to sharp edges & heavy duty lower black polyester panel is ideal for high wear areas, air vent system and quick drying fabric combine to reduce wind stress and vent inside moisture
- RV COVER WITH ACCESS PANELS: Zippers for access to rear and side panel during storage, side panels with zippers allows for easy access when installed
- RV COVER ACCESSORIES: Tension panels reduce cover stress when tightening the strap, integrated undercarriage strap system with click-close straps, 3 connection points on each side and weighted toss puck system eliminates crawling under the RV to install the cover, elasticized hem corners provide a custom fit
- Includes a reinforcement patch kit, includes a toss puck
- Compression storage bag keeps your cover tidy when not in use
*FIT DIMENSIONS include only the Trailer Body, tow hitch not included. Height is maximum recommended measurement from the ground to the roofline.